- Navigate to the Accounts link on the main navigation bar.
- Select the Send button for the digital currency wallet that you’d like to send from.
- On the send dialog, select Wallet Address if you’re sending to a digital currency wallet external to Coinbase or Email Address if you’re sending via email.
- To transfer your coins off of Coinbase, you simply need to send them to your other wallet. Click on your Coinbase wallet, then click “send,” and it asks for the bitcoinaddress you’re sending funds to. … Disclosure: The author owns less than 1bitcoin, purchased in 2015 for reporting purposes.Dec 13, 2017
To transfer funds from your Coinbase wallet to your Pro wallet:
- Go to the Coinbase Pro trading page.
- Click on Deposit in the upper-left side of the page.
- Next, a pop up window will appear. Select the currency type (i.e. BTC, ETC) you would like to deposit to Pro from Coinbase from the drop-down menu.